Tuesday, September 18, 2007

21 today, 21 today...

Well, actually it will be 21 tomorrow, but tonight we had the second of Angel's three parties (three parties?? Yep. Saturday night for 35 of my close rels - I come from a large and relatively fecund family - tonight with tiger angel's parents, and one some time in the future for all Angel's friends. This is what we run for; to build the stamina to cope with situations like this :-) ).

The major effect - exercise wise - of all that partying (and related preparations) was that
a) neither of us had time to exercise, and
b) we both needed to! (Chocolate... Yum... :-) )

Hence, Saturday's run never eventuated, and I did my Sunday long run on Monday morning - 1 hour 45 min for about 17.5k. Pretty slow, but some of it was in the bush which always slows things up. That's my excuse anyhow.

Tiger Angel has copped the full force of spring, so the hay fever is making her pretty tired. Consequently, she skipped Monday's session (it's called 'listening to your body, right??!), but tomorrow morning we'll go and do a track session together. Love it :-)

Off to bed before it really is 21 today...

Gnome

3 Comments:

At 5:06 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

Happy 21st! ? She doesn't look a day over... well, yes she does.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

TA looked to be suffering at the hands of Tim on Saturday so I reckon she deserves a day off.

PS I wish I had have seen her doing one armed push-ups!

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Ugh - I hate it when bloglines dumps blogs.... found you again though ;-)

21 with how many years experience? Hope the last of the parties went well.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home