Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's only another hill.

With this being a lighter week, I decided to call a couple of tri buddies to see if we could fit in an easy ride or swim but no luck - too busy. Maybe next time.

Today was an easy 40min run before school Canteen. Gnome was doing trombone practice with microTA and I didn't have to make microTA's lunch so I slept in and went for my run at 8.15am. About 2k in and thinking about c2s I changed course into the Forestry Commision to tackle the big hill in it. It's been a long time since we've done it. It was tough but I kept thinking of Lane Cove and our desire to run the lot of Heartbreak Hill this year. Gnome ran c2s by himself last year as I was injured. He didn't enjoy it very much but this year we hope to do close to 75mins.

Messaged Tim today and he says he'll live. Pleased to hear that :-). TA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home