Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pilates and a happy dog make an easy day.

Tim had suggested another easy day, so after weighing up my options I chose a Pilates class. Turned up at the gym to do the Pilates reformer at 9.30am but it was booked out and had to settle for a Pilates floor class at 10.30am. It's a long time since I've done this class and I'd forgotten about the 100's (pulsed crunches). Just my luck because today we did 2x100's. During the final stretches, Maryse (instructor) called out to me and commented on my 'lack of flexability' :-(.

Why is the dog happy? Well I had to fill in the hour before my class, so I went home and took him for a walk and posted my c2s entry. I've had to apply for the A group as last year I was unable to compete because I'd had a bad fall off my bike 4 days before. (The photo was taken the night of my accident). TA

1 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog. I know what you mean about the 100s in Pilates they can be an absolute delight!

That photo.. ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home