Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hannah's handywork

Sorry but I realised the other day that I've never shown you the beautiful graphic work that Hannah did for my new business just before Christmas (ie days before she went overseas). This is my business card, the logo being two stylised people exercising together. I absolutely love it!



I apologise for graffiti-ing over the contact details - at this stage I'm not comfortable with them being up on the web - but of course if you want to contact me feel free to leave a comment :-)

TA

8 Comments:

At 9:13 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Nice card TA - love he business name!

Sfg that is a great biiiiig run - well done ;-)

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

I like it ! :)

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Tesso said...

Great card TA! Nice graphics and a very calming colour :-) Our Hannah certainly is talented isn't she.

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Katie said...

Very snazzy! Great work Hannah!!

 
At 10:38 am, Blogger Lulu said...

Great card TA and I'm sure you'll have plenty of clients in due course!

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

She's a clever girl!

 
At 10:40 pm, Blogger Hannah said...

*blushes* I'm so glad you like it :) I hope you get loads of new clients and are very sucessful :)

 
At 9:17 am, Blogger R2B said...

Here here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home