Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Round the Block

It seems the more we run the bigger our block gets. Our block has grown from 2.3k and depending on the day averages 12k these days. Gnome and I were both knackered after our very different weekends but forced ourselves out of bed to run before work on Monday. We ran easily and covered 11-11.5k in 1.10 and I made a special effort to mentally be strong around the 6-7k mark which was my downfall last Friday. Gnome mentioned his knee niggles occasionally so he will make an appointment to see Dr Pain before it gets any worse.

Today I slept in while Gnome popped out for a run. He said it was 7.5k (done at a comfortable '3 pace' - 3 steps exhale, 3 steps inhale - in 37.5 min). I've just got back from the gym where I decided to do my wts differently. I still did the same exercses, reps etc but supersetted them according to opposing muscle groups. A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous :-).

TA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home