Friday, September 23, 2005

Catch Up

Tuesday morning we repeated our 10k AT run. As I felt tired at the start, we didn't do it in the rolling format but Gnome left me to set the pace. About half way round I had to walk about 20m and apologised as usual but Gnome commented something about faster than last week. Got going again and when we got home the watch said we were 3.5-4 mins faster than last week even with the little walk :-).

Wednesday I did a quick weights session. I just did one exercise per body part and then headed home to keep studying.

Thursday I thought I'd start with a swim but studied instead. We had run club at night so MicroTA decided to pace with me as he has no 5k pace (but is faster than me over 3k). Our four splits were between 7.02 and 7.07 so we achieved the desired outcome of holding the pace over the 4 x 1.5k intervals.

Today we had a 10k rolling hills with fartlek. In short, done kinda but ugly. Not a good idea backing up so close to a speed session.

Gotta go, my exam starts in a couple of hours and I'm at the mercy of public transport. See some of you at drinks tonight :-).

TA

2 Comments:

At 2:45 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Good luck with your exam TA. I'm sure you'll blitz it.

See you tonight,
J.

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

Swans are legends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home