Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh what a night....

...mid September at the SCG, what a very special time for me, what a game, oh what a night!!!

I wasn't going to blog, but I had to just for Miners. For those of you who haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, we just saw the worst game with the best finish. Following the Swans is not something for the faint hearted. The goal that got them into the lead for the first time since the 2 minute mark of the game came 30 seconds from the end. I think that finishing the half on Sunday is going to be pretty fantastic, but it won't be anything on this :-)

sfG

p.s. I guess I should note that we went to run club last night. We had the choice of the 3k time trial or a steady lap of the bay (7k). I really didn't feel like pushing it, so even though Tim had said that I should be doing the TT, I snuck off in the dark ;-) TA dutifully went like a lamb to the slaughter, and, considering her total lack of preparation, did pretty well. Not a pb, but not disasterous either.

Roll on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 am, Blogger miners said...

ah, nothing like the swans to give the ticker a bit of testing every now and then - I remember the Sydney Kings in the early 90's used to do much of the same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home