Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Back abit more.

Last week was a big leap forward in exercise terms. Still keeping things very easy I backed up 4 days in a row, rested and then managed a PT on Saturday for the first time in a month. Again was very sensible but how good to be back :-). Sunday morning I felt great but took a rest day and Sunday night I was sore and exhausted.

Monday I swam better than last week but still hit exhaustion about 1.2k, Tuesday I did some body weight exercises while waiting for a client and then we ran 7x 1min on/off in the session (seemed a good way to fit my stuff in !) and today at the gym walked on the treadmill throwing in 3run,1 walk,3run,1 walk,4 run in the middle and then did a bike workout and some stretching. Now I'm tired again :-).

Funny thing was that I didn't think I'd come back to blogging but through a study I'm doing at the moment it made me realise you can't expect to be a part of a community if you don't join in.

TA

6 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Blogger Katie said...

Always a part of the community :-)

Great work this week!

See you saturday???

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Isn't it great to be sore and tired for good reasons though?

Great stuff TA ;-)

 
At 2:58 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

I'm glad you've decided to keep on blogging. We do like to keep an eye on one another :-)

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger Wobbly man said...

So good to see you are enjoying your return TA.

 
At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well put.

Welcome back to the blogging community.

wt

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you dare stop blogging or I'll give you a good thumping!! Not always time to comment, but I often drop by to see what's going on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home