Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sweat and Stretch

Another lie in today ( I love school hols ) and then I went to the gym to do my bike session. Warmup and cooldown with intervals in the middle. (10x 30sec hard, 45 easy spin). I use the race on/off button as it gives a more accurate idea of effort and makes you push that bit more when needed.

A few leg stretches and then I did the abs class which is held on the stretching mats on the gym floor. About 9 did the class and it was a continual workout for 30mins. By the groans around me I think that this is the only time some women work their abs.

TA

2 Comments:

At 3:03 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Don't you just lurve having abs TA??

J

PS. I love the new photo of you two holding hands!!

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger miners said...

guys too i think Ms.angel.

You want to be careful with your OWN attention grabbing headlines by the way ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home