Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fitting it all In

I can't believe it's a week since posting. Last week was crammed with finishing an assignment and making sure the run club singlets arrived. There was panic when they didn't come on Wednesday but the owner of Hot designs personally delivered them Thursday lunch time and I breathed again. It was an absolute delight to see Tim's face upon opening it. Mind you he was still wearing it when I had PT 2 days later!! but then again I had my on too. I think we'll be putting another order in soon - everyone now wants long sleeves ones as well.

As for training, it's still going on somewhere in there. At runclub we did the "6ft track" again but slightly shortened (maybe 100-150m). I know I was feeling better than the last time we did it but this time I av. 7.10 a lap compared to 8.30 the time before. MicroTA ran with me this time and as we flew towards the finish I absolutely pushed it but urged him to beat me and he did by 1m. An obedient son :-). We ended the night by celebrating runclub's first birthday with dinner out.

Saturday was PT with Tim. Despite soccor on the oval and the Terry Fox run being set up we did track work. One lap warmup followed by 8x200m with drills and short rest in between each. This was followed by upperbody supersets which were tough and of course some ab work to finish. Abs was combination of side and regular bridges just constantly moving from one to the other. All good.

TA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home