Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Google maps tell the truth

Apparently our 10k route is only 9k and the 7k AT section is closer to 6k AT. Not that it really matters. As long as we stick to the same route we can compare times to see how we are going. Gnome sees the physio today about his calf so I headed out on my own. It was tough backing up from 2 days with 2 sessions on each but managed to be closer to our fastest time than our slowest so happy with that.

Today I'm spending time doing my assignment and making sure I'm prepared for RunClub Thursday and WT's PT on Saturday. I think I might use it with MicroTA tonight as his first session.

TA

2 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That's me who removed the comment - I seem to have pressed at least 6 wrong keys & didn't even notice! Blame the extra glass of red with dinner!

What I said was : "If Gnome needs a new 'calf', there are plenty of healthy ones around here...I could round one up for him!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home