Friday, October 07, 2005

Last 2 Days

Thursday morning I was meant to do a 3kTT but on Wednesday night I knew it was not on. I was just to damn tired. I spent the day stuffing around with my assignment and did a 30 min session on the bike involving some interval stuff.

At night, we had Runclub. Tim is away so he asked Steve(26miles) and me to run it. It was 3kTT night and it was different to be on the timing side and not running it. Steve paced some of the runners towards the back of the group and that was really positive for them. A couple of the guys took about 20secs off their times having Mr Wildthing to chase down. Next week is Runclub's first anniversary and we are looking forward to celebrating it.

Today I was at the gym early to do a weights session and then join in the abs class and tomorrow I've got another 10k with AT run. I'm trying to work out a 'real' 10k route.

Gnome will probably do a walk tomorrow. The physio says he has a small tear in his left calf but shouldn't be lots of weeks in healing. He promises to be ready for the CC Half.

TA

1 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Blogger CJ said...

You'll be pleased to hear that I have started tri training of sorts - nothing serious but I have been swimming, cycling and running. I actually enjoy the cross training - I don't seem to get injured as often and its good to have variety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home