Thursday, March 16, 2006

2 weeks later

Dr Pain has given me the go ahead to increase to 20mins of running at a session (still do stretches) but no more than 2 days in a row. I supplement this with swimming, cycling and weights and I'm a happy camper.

My fatigue is improving and it's nice to wake up and think "well, what session will I do today" ;-). As long as I keep them at an aerobic endurance pace I'm backing up most days. I still get a couple of crap days a week and just take them as a rest day.

Tuesday was a crap day but I'd promised to give Micro his first PT session (after school) to supplement his AFL training. I ran 2 laps of the oval for warmup with him and felt dreadful but didn't let on. He trained quite well and whinged gently the whole time calling me "Pain Master Sue". At the end he asked if we could do it again next week. Silly boy....

TA

4 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Looks like things are starting to look up for you TA. Hope the improvement continues and you get less and less of those crap days.

Eagerly awaiting a report on the Gnome.

 
At 7:44 am, Blogger Lulu said...

I'm glad to see you're improving on the running and the fatigue. I'm definitely feeling better these days. Much less crap days, although one or two a month still. But that's a big improvement on where I was.

Hope to see you soon
Lulu

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Keep on keeping on TA ;-)

 
At 9:54 pm, Blogger CJ said...

That is good news TA. Take it easy and you'll be back at full strength before you know it.

PS Umm, I found my sunnies by the way!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home