Thursday, June 23, 2005

"Dr Pain"

I was glad to do a weights session indoors yesterday away from the bitter cold. While my shoulder seems better Tim said keep it light but with higher reps. So I did one exercise per body part and plenty of abs. The shoulder was a bit sore afterwards but in a slightly different area.

When I saw Mick (the physio) today he asked where I'd felt the pain. Ahh he says knowingly and mumbles something about my ribs and spine while pressing on my back and moving my arm about. The next minute there is this excruitating pain in both my upper front and back and Mick proudly proclaims 'he has just moved my rib back to where it should be.' I never knew ribs could get out of position but he reckons it's been like it for a few years and caused posture problems. It will be interesting to see if it improves.

Meet CR Psychoma there who was seeing Mick too. Mick laughed at our CR names and asked for suggestions for him. I suggested 'The Torturer' but he thought 'Dr Pain' was better, so that is what I shall call him from now on.

TA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home