Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Gnome plays hookey

TA decided to celebrate her release from last week's over-full time work (60 hours a week for 10 days straight!) by coming in to where I work and having lunch with me yesterday. She decided that as she was supposed to be doing a 10k easy run that day, she might as well have a break from our boring old roads and do it near work.

This sounded like a good idea to me, so I ducked out at 11:30 and we both went for the run. I've never been running in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be working, but it's something I could get used to :-) Run, then lunch together, then back to work by 1:30. Wonderful! The only fly in the ointment was that work's really, really busy at the moment, so I had to make up the 2 hours at the other end of the day... Ah well. It was fun while it lasted :-)

sfG

1 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Go on, Gnome.....be a dare-devil & have another hookie day & lunch with TA; you only live once.....unfortunately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home