Tuesday, August 09, 2005

12k - It must be Tuesday.

Training seems to be developing a pattern lately for sfGnome and myself with long run Sunday, 12k Tuesday, RunClub Thursday and then something on either Friday or Saturday as well. For me I also throw in a PT, a weights, a rest day and sometimes a bike or swim. I guess we are lucky in being able to find the time and the desire to do it.

Today I got a sleep in so didn't head out till about 9.30am for my run. I'd been told to do easy 12 with rolling hills. So I google mapped out a course (12.1!) and got back home 1.11.38 later. I grabbed a drink, North and his lead and went for a 2k walk warmdown. Had to laugh when I guy asked me who was getting fitter 'you or the dog'. He got a shock when I said it was my cooldown after the 12k run.

I think Gnome will do his run tonight. He had his first ever massage last night with Inge who works as a massage therapist, a personal trainer and a stunt woman. Yes, there are many one liners in there!!

TA

3 Comments:

At 12:55 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Best of luck on Sunday team ! Will be cheering for you both at 13km mark. sfG, make sure you show up that A1 starter with a cracking PB !

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

Glad to hear you both seem to be on track for Sunday, guys. I hope you both achieve your goal.

 
At 9:51 pm, Blogger CJ said...

Won't even go there!!!!!! Good luck for Sunday!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home