Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Can't Win a Trick Lately.

I went to see the Dr today to get some test results and let him look at my hip as it still hurts every time I run. I'd, also, noticed a rash on my body when showering this morning so thought I'd show him that too.



Upshot of my visit was
  • my iron levels are finely in the desired range after 20 months - Yah!
  • my thyroid meds need reducing or I'll get osteoporosis
  • I have to have a scan on my hip to check if it's bursitis or possibly osteo-arthritis and the piece-de-resistance
  • he thinks my rash is German Measles so I'm to stay home under house arrest till he gets the blood test results. He's, also, checking my liver function and for Measles and Glandular Fever

I think Gnome needs to find a new model - this one's crap :-)

TA

9 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

So the Rolls Royce needs servicing? That's no reason to replace it with a Datsun! Nah, no way I'm trading this one in :-) :-)

Gnome

 
At 9:38 pm, Blogger Superflake said...

You're supposed to get all the problems sorted out while it is under warranty. Perhaps why I had measles, mumps and glandular fever before I was 7. Made the parents pay for it. No need for a trade in, just needs a bit of TLC from the gnome and Doc and you'll be good to go.

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Mouse_and_NTR said...

Never a dull moment in your household!! Get better Sue!

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger Bennyr said...

Oh, will you two please just get well together.

Take care,
Ben

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

I know the feeling! I'm concerned Steve is going to trade me in for a faster, more reliable model! Seems Gnomey is very happy with the current model and I think he knows when he's onto a good thing :)

I hope nothing is as serious as the initial diagnosis and you're back out there soon.

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Jen said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Ewen said...

German Measles! Good news about the iron though :)

Could be time for a trade-in Gnomey. I hear the local Ferrari dealership offers good prices for worn-out Rollers.

 
At 3:06 pm, Blogger Tesso said...

Gosh :-( At least you are getting your money's worth out of one doctor's visit.

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Cirque said...

I can't imagine Gnome ever trading you in for a new model TA.

I hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home