Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Quick 5.5k

Had an afternoon meeting in Nth Ryde, so arrived home at about 5:30 (ie about 2-3 hours earlier than normal). Decided to brave the dark and rain at about 6:30 for my standard short run (New Line, Franklin, Castle Hill, New Line again and through some back streets home). Plenty of nice hills. Haven't a clue what time I did, 'cause I just ran for the fun of it, but I do know that I felt like I was flying along Castle Hill Rd. It's a lovely part of that run, because you're well and truly warmed up and there's about a k of long, ever-so-slight down hill to just keep you ticking over. Lovely. I should come home early more often... :-)

sfG

1 Comments:

At 5:30 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Shame we wont see you at Homebush this w/e. Have a fun time in Tassie anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home